Sunday 21 August 2022

Crazy lives: part 7 : requested by constructvie AD

Part 7 

The start of Tony's new life.


The taxi pulled up outside his office.

He paid the driver and climbed out.

He walked up to his Building and looked at it for the first time for a female eyes.

He founded a little bit scary and foreboding.

His high heels click and Clapton on the stone for as he walked to the stairs.

He climbed the 3 flights of stairs feeling a little bit apprehensive.

He wondered if Tony was already there waiting for him in his body.

He said to himself in a worried tone NO I AM TONY!

He could feel himself losing control of his identity.

He could see the office with little through the glass pane of his door.

He walked into the office and could not believe he was sitting behind his desk.

Mahoney!

One part of his mind screened out love and affection for the man the second part of his mind speed out hatred and anger.

His new female part of his personality won and he said hi babe what you doing here?

Mahoney just looked at him and said Tony don't you look pretty.

Tony felt confused by his words for a second until he remembered he was turned not Betty.

It took all of his willpower to say you know me and Betty switched bodies.

Mahoney just smiled and said I was the one who arranged it.

I had to do something about your investigation.

You were getting very close to nailing me.

I know you were not a man to take bribes I had to come up with another way of getting your information and making you drop the case.

I paid a Voodoo witch doctor to to swap you and my beautiful Bettys bodies, personalities and memories.

I told betty it was only a short term swap but in reality it's irreversible.

The longer you are in her body and she is in yours the more you become like each other.

I also had him put a loyalty charm on both of you.

Betty in your body will do anything to protect me and my criminal organisation.

whilst you in Betty's body will be coming up perfect little mistress.

Tony try to argue and fight his mind was are confused.

now when he looked at Mahoney his heart fluttered and his panting got wet.

all he wanted to do now was serve him and make him happy.

Mahoney seen the change in his eyes stood up unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock.

he said now on your knees and let's see how much you love Daddy.

Before Tony knew what he was doing he was on his knees kneeling in front of the Mahoney's.

He was gently stroking his cock with his beautiful manicured hands

He got him good and hard before licking all the way from the balls to the head.

He opened his mouth wide and started sucking.

He felt like he was on autopilot as he deepthroating him.

10 minutes after he started Mahoney shot his load Eve into the back of her throat.

Tony swallowed every bit before licking the add clean and franking Mahoney's.

Mahoney look down at him and said you know I think you're better than Betty.

I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you.

Tony just looked up and smiled Betty's personality change time into her.


1 comment: