Friday 29 July 2022

It just happened part 15 : requested by constructvie AD

 Part 15

4 weeks.

3-days.

7 hours. 

After the swap.

Forgiveness and realisation.


After breakfast William went next door to Abigail and Sarah's

He could immediately tell that was an atmosphere in the air.

He asked them what was going on?

Abigail and Sarah both looked at each other before looking at William.

Sarah spoke first and said William me and Abigail have come to the realisation that this is never going to be reversed.

Abigail has accepted me as Ryan and I have fully embraced my new life as Ryan.

As we were consummating our new found love and relationship Ryan walked in on us in bed.

We did not want you both to find out this way we were going to tell you when the time was right.

William was slightly heartbroken but he could see their logic and understood where they were coming from.

That day at work things were a little bit awkward between William and Sarah.

But over the next couple of days William could see where Abigail and Sarah were coming from and decided he might as well accept the fact his girlfriend was now his best mate.

He stop treating her like a woman in a man's body and started treating him like a man.

Ryan on the other hand could not get past it.

He was moody unhappy and extremely disgusted by what was happening between his legs and how he had to take care of it.

He avoided leaving the house and seeing Abigail and Sarah.

He avoided taking their phone calls and wanted nothing to do with them.

William try to make him see things from their point of view.

He tried to get him to understand that he had no choice but to accept himself as Sarah and a woman.

Ryan just replied I don't want to talk about it.

William new best not to upset a woman on her period so left it at that.

William was sympathetic and made sure he had a hot water bottle and some nice chocolates.

Ryan had plenty of time to think as he lay in bed with his hot water bottle feeling sorry for himself.

He knew Abigail and Sarah were quite right.

If there was a way back they would have found it by now.

He knew he had to be a man and accept the fact that he was now a woman for the rest of his life.

He decided losing Abigail as a friend was something he was not willing to give up.

Since his period had stopped two days ago and he was feeling more like himself he decided he had no choice but to go and work things out.

So for the first time in days he did his hair and makeup put on a pretty dress where did next door.

Abigail was sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee.

Ryan stopped himself from letting himself in and tapped on the back door.

Abigail's face lit up seeing him sanding there and she went and let him in.

Ryan's stopped her from saying anything and said let me get this off my chest.

It came as a bit of a shock finding you making love to Sarah in my body.

I think it was a bigger shock then I was expecting due to the fact I was having my first period.

I was overwhelmed by emotions that I was not used to.

There is no way back from this.

I might as well except that.

I am a woman and William is my boyfriend.

If I am going to be brutally honest over the past 4 1/2 weeks I have started to have sexual feelings towards William.

It was only my blind stupid masculinity that would not let me see it.

Tonight I am going to give myself to him body soul and mind.

I hope you and me can stay friends.

From today I am no longer him I am her I am not Ryan I am Sarah.

Abigail was happy to hear these words from him and wanted nothing more than happiness joy and pleasure for him.

She was happy that he had come to terms with his own internal hang ups and had forgiven her and Sarah.





4 comments:

  1. A little name mistake making confusing. But I love this part,acceptting and forgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about that I was doing some corrections last night and run out of time before it needed to be published I think I've got all the mistakes now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mistaks have been corrected,the plotline is clear now

      Delete
    2. happy to hear that. I think you will like tonight's episode..

      Delete