Monday 15 November 2021

My wedding day: By Rhodry

Here he was it was supposed to be the most happiest day his life. But now it became the worst, my sister, darling sister. Was to marry, a very rich friend of mine. But sister, was secret in love my friends sister. She came with a plan, that solve, this problem.

I thought, she would do what was right, and marry him. Little did I know. What she did to me, to us. The morning of the wedding, she faked a panic attack.
I went over there, and I was join with my friend sister, which was maid of honor.
What happen next was a blur. All I can remember was I looking at my sister in her wedding gown. And next few minutes later. I woke up. I was myself, my friends sister smiling at me.
Are you alright, sis, she said to me.
What, what happen, I say.
You passed out of a few minutes my dear, don't you remember, she said.
Remember, what I said.
Your get married, she said.
Married, I'm not get married.
As she turned to the mirror.
That, that not possible, I'm, I'm not, I said.
Then she said in my masculine voice, of course you are. She said.
Ahh, are you ready.
I think I am.
As I slowly walked down the aisle, saw him, I wanted to scream and turn back. But something said that I do love him. As was moving closer, was I truth a guy, or did I think that. No I am girl. And these is my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment